I haven't postet anything in quite a while now because Gabriel and I went to Madrid! We just came back last night which was when I realised that I hadn't even told you I was going to be absent for a few days. Sorry for that!
Anyways, we had a wonderful time visiting Gabriel's family in Spain, the weather was nice and it was just great seeing everybody again after almost a year. It feels like seeing my own family everytime I'm there! Of course we also had some pretty amazing Spanish food which I will definitely be showing you in the next couple of days.... Look out for some original family recipes!
So, this morning I was still really tired from the flight and I couln't believe my eyes when Gabriel brought me some homemade American pancakes with maple syrup, coffee and orange juice to bed! Isn't he just the sweetest guy? You might think he has a guilty conscience, haha! Look at these:
They were delicious and since I usually just have crêpes I really enjoyed these sweet pancakes with maple syrup. I obviously asked Gabe for the recipe immediately and guess what he said. "I just kinda improvised." Seriously? To be honest, I think he was just trying to impress me and actually looked for the recipe online, heehee :) But anyways, they were absolutely delish!
Tell me if you'd like to see the recipe for these!
xo Allison
No comments:
Post a Comment