Thursday, 21 July 2011

Hola!

You have probably noticed my absence over the past two weeks and I do apologize but I am on vacation! My sister Chloé and I went to Marbella with Gabriel and his family and we're all having a blast!
The weather is amazing and I love spending all this time at the beach with my beloved ones. We basically spend all our days down by the sea and I'm enjoying it so much! The Spanish food is delicious, too, Gabriels mamá is probably the best cook I know (besides my mum) and I'm learning a lot from her... :)
I guess I won't be having too much time for blogging during the rest of my vacation which is the next 2 weeks and I apologise for that in advance...
I promise I'll be back with some super delicious new recipes soon!

xxx Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment