Sunday, 8 May 2011

Hello!

As you may have guessed from the title of my new blog, it is all about cooking! Since I really enjoy trying out new recipes and inventing my own, I thought I might as well share them with you so you can try them as well and tell me what you think - it'll be like cooking with friends!
I am a vegetarian, so this blog is going to be a meat and fish free zone! I believe that a healthy diet is very important which is why i use lots of fruits and vegetables.... and also just because I really think they taste delicious!
I am half french and half english so you can probably imagine that my style of cooking is full of variety. I also love Asian and Italian food, I like trying new things and I'm a huge fan of cupcakes, macarons and anything sweet...
Now, I hope you enjoy this blog! Feel free to send me an e-mail to allisonfiolet@aol.com for any suggestions for improvement or recipe requests!

xoxo, Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment